Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eat,eat,eat and eat....

Oh my god...I never felt this full in my entire life..all i did yesterday is eat....I think I ate 7 times...yeah..SEVEN!!first, I had my breakfast at 7.30a.m...then after my biology class end at 10.30 a.m, I went beraya to a friend house...there, I ate spaghetti, Amalina's(my friend) father cooked them......I also ate some kuih raya......At 12.30 midday, I had a jamuan class at KFC....I ate the dinner plate set (3 pieces of chicken,coleslaw,mashed potato,drink,bread) and I bought cheesy wedges.....then, I ate some cakes...well..not really 'some'..quite a lot...hehe....after that, I went beraya to Mrs.Kaififah's (my teacher of Islamic teaching) house...She served us mee sup,ketupat and rendang....lots of kuih raya too....her house is in mayhem!!there wasn't really big space for 20 of us..in fact, we took 4 cabs and a car (Mim's)..It was fun!!She also served a jar of Cadbury Chocolairs and we actually finished it!well....all of us took some for our next trip...as bekal..then we went to Aqilah's house(another friend)...her grandmother cooked fried noodle and baked chocolate cake.....again, we ate.........then we went to Bedah's house(yet,another friend)...We were served with mee sup...at tihs point, I can't take it anymore......I don't eat anything at her house...just a piece of cake...the best part is I got duit raya!!!although not much (total RM 8)but it enough to satisfied me....then at night, one of my cousin had a 'majlis pertunangan'....I ate..again..some lontong...then before going back home, I ate(again...) some rice with ikan kerapu masak sweet sour.....my stomach is seriously full.....ooohhhh....I woke up in the morning with stomach ache.....I don't want to eat much today....just a small portion... (sigh) my weight will go up the roof!!!all my effort during fasting will go into the drain.....

No comments: