Saturday, May 23, 2009

Is this for real?

Hurm....for some reason, I feel like, I'm dreaming...about going to United State Of America..
I'm very happy and thank God for this oppurtunity but, its just, to g0od to be true...
I only got 9 A's in SPM...compared to other applicants that I think mostly got 10A's...
I'm not really active in co-curricular activity...During the interview, I was very sick..
Fever,cough,flu,sore throat...I even lost my voice...Very difficult for me to talk...
Each time I talked,I coughed....My english speaking was bad...really bad,I think...
Maybe my character made the interviewer liked me...I did made them laugh ^_^..
Afteer the interview, the moment I stepped out of the room, my first thought was 'Its over...There's NO WAY I'll get the scholarship..'

On 29th of May, when I was in the camp, I was having my lunch when a trainer called out loud my ID number..'A32!!!'
Mr.Azmi told me my parents came..I was like 'Huh?'
My Dad just smiled when I walked towards him, shook my hand and say 'Congratulations!'
I was like, 'huh?for what?'
My mom smiled and say 'you got the JPA scholarship'
I was like 'oh, okay..where?' c0z I remembered during the interview, when the interviewer asked me 'where do you want to go?' I simply answered 'I don't really care....anywhere...'
My dad said 'United State of America'...
I was speechless...I mean, after I walked out of the room, I never think about it again...Not even a bit of h0pe that I'll get it...

I really thank God for this...

At first, my mom wasn't agree about me going to continue my study abroad..even before I filled out the form..
But then she told me that my brother said to her 'Let her(me) go...this is an oppurtunity of a lifetime..there isn't any of our family, relatives that get any chance like this..'
Then,she decided to let me go....but only for a while..4 years to be exact..
I have less than 3 weeks here in my home country....My mom started to show that she don't want to be apart from..huhu..which makes me kinda sad..

I promise I'll try my best there.....I'll try to get rid of my 'lazyness' even though I know that will be tough..hehe..

I still haven't shop for new clothes...just bought a big bag...lots of stuff to think about...sigh..

United State Of America, here I come!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Haha... It's real. Believe it you really got the scholarship!!! Anyway I am really happy for you. Haha... You are really, really, really, really lucky! Well, all parents can't bear to let their child go. But they do understand we have to grow up. Anyway we can still come back and visit our family. It doesn't mean you won't come back once you go and study. Haha... Right? You will slowly get used to it. Don't fret about it too much. Just take things as they come. Gud luck! Gambateh! Gambateh! Gambateh! Keep in touch and hope you will still remember me even after you go to the US! Frens Forever!

Aini Naz said...

yeah..but my brain still try to fully'interpret' it..hehe..
yeah..thanks..
of course not..keep in touch!Frens forever!