Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fooooooooooooooodddddd..

Haih
I've been home for 10 days now.
and I think I've put on some weight. Okay, maybe not some.
=.="
I kinda miss Vandy.
But, I'm really enjoying every moment I'm home.
Yes, it's kinda boring. But, it's not boring at all, getting to see my mom's smile, every day, 'live'.
Being with my brother and make jokes with him. Hearing my dad's, err, I don't think you have to know that. :P
And playing with Boyot, my 4 years old pet cat.
and the food.
aaaaahhhh, fooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddd~~
nothing taste as best as home cooking.

I don't really want to blog anymore. Lazy.
haih
btw, K-on! anime is really cool. Check it out :P
that's it for now. adios~

4 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

haihh

Aini Naz said...

dude, aq nmpk jer 1 comment nih, dh agak dh ko.
haih..ko dh bukak kedai blum?

Izzat Iskandar said...

hahaha,belum lagi..
jetlag lagi, xlarat nk tulis,hoho

Aini Naz said...

cet.