Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life

It's kinda fascinating. What type of people that will get into your life.
The one that will love you.
The one that will help you.
The one that will hate you.
The one that will hurt you.
Not to mention the one that you will love,
the one that you will help,
the one that you will hate,
the one that you will hurt.

It's a cycle. A vicious one, to be exact.
People don't like you and you're wondering why.
Well maybe it's the same reason why you don't like certain people.

I took a personality test that was suggested by a friend.
And in the result, it stated there that I'm the type that won't trust people easily.
True.
I think there was an entry before, saying I never had trusted anyone 100%
I'm not being paranoid. *this is stated in that result too.
I'm just, afraid of getting hurt. Afraid of getting betrayed, stabbed in the back.
I'm fragile. Very fragile.
I got to admit that.
Certain people that know me maybe think I'm strong, etc.
I'm not.
I'm just pretending to be one. 
If people are scared, and can't go on, I'll step up, I'll pretend to be brave, I'll try to guide them along the way. Even though only god know how scared I am too.


There's this feeling that I need to be the hero when no one else is willing to.
But then, who's gonna be my hero when I need one?

3 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

I don't wanna be a hero, I'll be a zero hey!

mrnoble said...

I dunno. But a hero usually comes when u least expected :)

Aini Naz said...

atok: if that's no good to me. hey!
siot ah ko. kan aq dh nyanyi skali nih.
Mr.Noble: maybe :D