Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break

Spring break has come to an end. 
9 days went by, just like that.
well, not exactly 9 days. more to 8 days. 
today is the last day T.T


my break was pretty good. went to NYC. slept and ate a lot. lol


I haven't start my socio paper. 40 pages of journal to read and summarize. ppfftt. 


I don't know why but I really don't want this break to end.
I need more days off. days where I can wake up at any time, without being startled from the sound of the alarm clock. days where i don't have to worry about any homework's due date. days where I could be carefree and stress-free.
I can be bored to death, but so damn happy.
yes, those sound like heaven. too good to be true. 


sometimes I feel I'm tired of studying. I've been going to school for almost 16 years. 
there are times where I feel like I can't go on anymore. 
I think I've had enough. 
I know what you're thinking. "what an ungrateful brat."
I just, couldn't help it. 



I need my strength back. 
I need something to give me a boost to get through college. 
I need my mom *homesick T.T

No comments: