Wednesday, February 6, 2013

so, my mom decided to wake me up early in the morning 2 days ago with an sms asking if my dad wants to come over, is it still possible?

holy sheeettt.

about 2 months ago, I told my mom not to come here as I thought it's not worth it, even though my dad has been talking about it since I was a junior.
where I went wrong was I didn't ask my dad how he feels about it.
I only talked to my mum and she was like, 'if you said so then we'll cancel the plan.'

then recently, I realized something.
I'm their last child. I don't know if I want to further continue my study.
my brother is getting married so I doubt he'll further his study.
this is their last chance to see one of their child graduates.
so, I told my mom about what I just realized and she said they are fine with it. 


until two days ago. 


No comments: