Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bad day.....(gloomy...)

haiz...today I got sore throat....I'm ok with it if on ordinary day but during fasting???Its torturing....I mean, with the dry mouth.....I didn't wake up for sahur 2day....Its killing me...then after break fast, I thought if I eat some icecream,it will make my throat feel better because of its cold temperature(making my mouth numb..)..but instead, it getting worse!!I decided to get some candy for sore throat like strepsils.......But then, its not available at the store near my house, I bought something else...it turns out that the candy I bought is for cough, not sore throat....it'll do.....but still, I hate sore throat!!!!!and usually, I'll get a fever after this sore throat symptom...no!!!!hari raya is coming and I'm not going to celebrate it with flu and sore throat!!!!how can I enjoy the rendang and lemang???NO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Haha... Then I hope you can get well soon!
Nope! Don't get well so fast! So, I can finish all the Rendang!!
Wahaha!