Thursday, September 25, 2008

Did he bunked his head somewhere???

Why did Mr.A start connecting me with Mr.R???(both of them are my school teacher...Mr.A teach me Physics and Mr.R taught me when I was in form 2)
I don't get it.....I even never like Mr.R...well...I do had a little crushed on him when I'm in form 1 but i changed my mind when i know the real him...He's cocky, feel like he's the most good-looking teacher...overall, I don't like him...I even called him 'penyu'(turtoise) cause he does look like one...I'm really anti-Mr.R.....That was 3 years ago...and then sudenly today, Mr.A connect me with him....What the......???I met him in the teacher's room and the he said , "Mr.R is not coming today.."
then, I said,"so what??he got nothing to do with me...u got something to say??then say it right in my face!!"
he just answered, "what am I saying??only you know...." then he left...
what the hell as that????There must be someone that started all this.....
Damn haters!!!I really hate this!!!!Why he connect me with someone that I don't like???
Leave me alone!!!

No comments: