Tuesday, March 17, 2009

...............

sigh..it's time...
National Service......-_-''
At first,I'm okay with it but now..
I'm not sure..kinda have like, 'mixed' feeling about it...
I'm quite a lazy-person....
I'm very lazy to packed my clothes and stuff right now...sigh...
I'm looking forward to do the physical training activities though..
I always wanted to learn martial art before..I'll have the chance to learn hand-to-hand combat there..kinda like taek-kwan-do, I guess....
I will even have the chance to use the M-16 COLT weapon!
Whoa...this going to be like, once in a lifetime experience...
But the classes,lectures....
~~~~b0r!ng~~~~~
To my friends and families, you guys know how I'll be in classes and lectures,right?
haha...ZzZzZzZz
Hurm..guess I just have to face the music......
Wish me luck!
Oh,I'll bring along a phone but not my Sony Ericsson phone..
just a cheap, stupid, 2nd phone..I don't want to risk my real phone from being stolen..
I did lots of effort to get that phone and I'm not going to risk it for anything..
So, you guys can still contact me..but only on weekends though...
but only calls and sms(coz the phone i'll bring can only do that..haha)
no mms,video call and email...

hurm..so....
see you guys after 3 months!
or maybe sooner than that cause who knows,maybe I'll get any offer to continue my studies and I'll be able to 'graduate' National Service' sooner..^_^

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Hi there... Though you won't be able to read this comment now, hope you will when you come back for a little holiday from PLKN. Well, you are a strong person. I am sure you can get through it. Anyway you can sms me anytime you feel like it. It's the only little thing I can do to make you feel better. Hahaha... Anyway, all the best there. Take good care of yourself okay!

Aini Naz said...

huhu..i'm so tuched!
thanks a lot budy ^_^
yeah,i'll sms you...