Monday, March 9, 2009

OMG!!

2 days more..on 12th of March 2009, I will get my SPM result!
OMG!!!I'm freaking out!
OMG!OMG!OMG!
I seriously don't know what to expect...I'm quite positive but I don't want to put high hopes...
Cause I don't want to get really dissapointed..malay called it 'frust menonggeng'..hak3..
I think I've done my best...maybe n0t really..I could do more if I study harder..
I studied last minute before SPM...I only really start study and reading 2 weeks before the exam..I even played around,take pictures and record some video with my friends on the last day,1 day before the exam where I should study REALLY hard..
sigh..there's no point to bring all that back up...

I'm kinda, scared...
My dad kinda really,really hope I will get flying colours result..10 A's to be exact..
yeah,perfect score!and he wants all A1..A2 is not accepted...what??
I don't want to dissapoint him...huhu..I...don't know how the result will be...
Right now, I can really feel the 'weight' of responsibility of being the last hope of my family..
My brothers and sister turned out just well...and my dad wants more..
He really hopes I'll be more than my siblings..I really want to give him that but I'm not sure if I can do this..
sigh..
I can't really exepect what I will be in the future...
In fact, I think my future really depends on my SPM result...
Just wait and see...
Oh God,please help me in this...

No comments: