Thursday, June 17, 2010

angry.

I'm so angry right now. My mom asked me to call one of my niece. I have her number but, people like to change their number, for some reason, I don't get it. Anyway, back to my story, I decided to try call it anyway. Someone pick it up, and she did sound like my niece, and I thought it's really her.
But then, the girl was really harsh and rude. I speak nicely to her, I mean, there is no reason at all to be rude. I really don't like that type of people. If I speak to someone nicely, of course I would expect the same from that person. I mean,there's no reason for you to be rude to people that treat you nicely, right?
Orang berbudi, kita berbahasa.
This is why I said, if people are nice to me, I'll be ten times nicer.
If people are rude or treat me badly, I'll be ten times worse!
So, if you think I'm bad and snobbish, that is because you do the same thing to me first.

3 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

weh,kedai kopi ak tgh renovate.amik masa lama,ekeke

Aini Naz said...

eceh.
ko upgrade jd cafe ke dowh?
haha

Aini Naz said...

=.="
i don't understand chinese.