Tuesday, June 22, 2010

.trust.

I just realized something. It's not easy for me to trust people.
And I just realized no one had ever gain my full trust.
The highest would probably be 99%
Never 100%.
Not even him. Not even my family. Why? I have no idea.
Maybe I'm just sick of getting hurt.
Yes, I was once been back stabbed by someone I trust the most.
2 of those 'someone' actually.
Since then, I just, build a barrier between me and other people, I guess.
Being extra cautious.
Maybe some of you think you're close to me, you know everything about me.
Trust me, you don't.
I 'change' according to circumstances, to the people around. I 'blend' in.
I don't think anyone really know me.

I just, don't like to be hurt.
Please, I'm a human being. I'm not psychopath,that won't feel anything.
Sometimes, I wish I'm a psychopath. Unable to feel anything.

No comments: