Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's not the end of the world

That was a really hard push to the ground. 
Life was never meant to be easy. 
But I never thought it would be this hard.
I almost give up, entirely. 

But then I thought "hey, it's not the end of the world. You didn't get an A. there's a chance you'll fail this but hey, there's always someone else out there that has a bigger problem." 
If I give up now, things would be worse. I need to take control of the situation.

I don't know how many entries on my blog saying I'm down, disappointed, etc 
Too many, I guess.
Those need to stop.


So, get up, get that dirt off your shoulder, and move forward.
What has happened, happened. I can't turn back the time.
Move forward.




I feel like I'm 'recharged' now after 3 days of hibernating. :D

2 comments:

mrnoble said...

hibernate? blom lagi tiba musim salji :p

Aini Naz said...

lol
ni pre-hibernate. hahaha