Thursday, October 21, 2010

spanish, japanese, chinese.

Don't you think it's cool to know many languages?
I do. I'm learning spanish right now.
I'm thinking to take japanese class next year and chinese class on senior year.
I'm not expecting to get an A for chinese, so, better I take it as pass/fail course. I just want to learn chinese for fun and to fulfill the open electives requirement.
I'm thinking to take arabic too to fulfill the liberal arts core elective requirement.
But then, I don't have the time to do so. 
It's like I'm minoring in languages. HAHA

p.s: it's fun when you can understand other languages. Right now, if I hear anyone talk in spanish, I can actually understand at least some of it, then I'll just smile to myself :P 
Spanish is like, the second language here in US.
No one would expect that a malay girl could understand spanish. I could :D

No comments: