Thursday, November 11, 2010

everything happened for a reason.

I know. It's a cliché sentence, to make yourself feel better. 
and yeah, I know it doesn't work all the times.
but hey, if it comes from someone like your mom, it does helps you feel a lot better.
I don't remember the last time I cried this much. omg.
I didn't cried this much when I'm homesick too.
But man, I feel a lot better after that.

Obstacle like this made you reflect on yourself more.
I tried my best to make everyone happy, well, I think I did.
some people didn't feel that way.
I tried, maybe not hard enough.
blergh.
It's hard to satisfy everyone. 


If my presence will only make you feel, burdened, troubled, I'll step back.
I don't want to trouble anyone.
I gotta admit. I'm not a fighter. I'm a quitter.
I'm maybe strong physically, but I'm not emotionally.
like, seriously.


Hey, life sucks sometimes. Suck it up. Move forward.
Experiences will made you stronger and become more mature. I guess.

4 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

boleh tahan grammar ang baHAHA

Aini Naz said...

aaahhhh
tau ah hancus
tp aku still nk tulis jugok. hihi

Unknown said...

you sure you are fine alr?

Aini Naz said...

yeah, I guess :S