Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I saw it coming.

x tau la rasa aper skrang nih. nk kata neutral, x jugak. 
nak kata sdey, maybe la, sket. tipu la klau aku ckp "I'm totally fine". saper x sdey kan.
maybe full effect blum sampai lg nih.

I saw it coming. I really saw it coming. dh rasa cam something wrong somewhere, we disagreed on lots of things, got in fights for no reason, etc. I guess I kept denying it. I still tried to hold on. Well, apparently, I'm the only one that's been doing that. 

Long distance relationship is not as easy as it seems. 
I've said that, hundreds of times before we started off. I thought you really understand that. Well, maybe. 
Then you just can't handle it anymore. 
Just, video call, call, sms, wall posts, messsages, weren't enough.

Suddenly I remember the article about 'human communications'(or something like that, don't remember) and the debates on how technologies have affects it, maybe during PAVE. hurm. random.


We're cool. We've been friends since we were in elementary school and we'll always be. 


Oh well, HE had planned everything, perfectly for me. I just need to keep moving forward.




this song suits the situation.


7 comments:

syi Er said...

aini, kau break for a while ke syg? buat lah yg terbaik utk diri kau ye! whatever it is, aku still support kau, babe! dont worry. :)

Unknown said...

Don't be sad my dear. Try moving on okay? You are strong my dear i know it. study by yourself in a foreign country that has a total different culture from us is tough. but u went thru it, u can go thru this. :)

Aini Naz said...

syeera: ntah ah babe. ni kira cam, berserah kt takdir ah. klau btul ader jodoh kterorg, ader la kot nanti. aku nk tunggu org masuk meminang jer nih. x pun mak aku cari. malas dah. haha
chloe: I am moving on. a lot of things happened to me lately and those kinda make me stronger. I can feel it :P thanks a lot sayang :)

Syazwani Zakwan said...

you be strong my dear.you'll meet whole bunch of guys in days ahead.so just let this one go wont make any different.you'll find better person!
believe me!

Aini Naz said...

thaaannkkkssss wani :)
aku dh malas dh wey. nk mak aku carikan or org masuk meminang. keh3 :P

Phoenix said...

lek lek sudahh.. jgn sedih!! agreed on "Oh well, HE had planned everything, perfectly for me. I just need to keep moving forward."
Keep it up, girl! <3

Aini Naz said...

atie: aku tgh rilek ah nih. tp x bley rilek sngt dowh. spanish ngan bio x jwb lg nih. haha
<3