Monday, December 1, 2008

The great escape!

Throw it away,
forget yesterday,
we'll make the great escape..

The boys like girls song was playing over and over in my head when I was walking back home after I finished my last paper on my last day of exam..Wuhuu!!!Finally,it's over!!!I'm free!!My head almost explode for too much thinking....I don't really care how it will turn out..I've done my best..I guess...And I 've bought mt PSP!!!It's mint green coloured..At first, I thought I want to buy bronze,white or black colour but after a second thought, I decided I'll take the green one...I also bought 5 games : Tony Hawk Underground 2 remix, Crash Tag Team Game, Midnight club:LA, Need For Speed : Undercover, and Spongebob : The Yellow Avenger...Spongebob and midnight club are suck!!!It's not fun to play at all......I'm thinking to buy God Of War : Chain Of Olympus and Metal Gear Solid later...And I also share money with my brother to buy a PS2...Yeah, I know I don't need both but hey, I always wanted a ps2 before..my fingers sometime get cramp while playing them...God Of War 2 is great!!I love that game!!Now, I got around 3 months before the result come out and PLKN..yeah, I got the 2nd batch...(sigh)I'll try to make rayuan so I could join the 1st batch...Please accept it!!!For now, I don't really have plan what to do during this long break...Let's just wait and see what happen..

2 comments:

Chloe said...

You know what? You can spend 24 hours to play your new PSP! Woohoo!!!

Chloe said...

Hey! Enough with your PSP la... Update your blog wei...