Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love movies!!!

Yeah,who doesn't??I love movies especially the one from hollywood and funny Malay movies...Right now, there are too many movies and I don't know which one to watch first...I wish I could at least buy pirated DVD's but I'm quite 'kering' right now...hehe....I just realise something about myself..I love movies with twist and turns,murders,ghost (kinda mystery-type of movies) like Gothika and Koma....As long as it got some kinda mystery in it, I'll watch it...But I don't really like thriller-type like about serial killer,have torture scene like Saw, Long Khong...It was disgusting!!!I also don't like movies that have love scene,especially the one at the wrong time..Like in Shoot 'em Up movie, how can u make love when u got like 20 people trying to track u down and kill u??U supposed to be really panic and think about ways to save ur ass...but instead, the 'hero' character decided, 'Oh,I should make love while there's a sniper's rifle laser pointed at my forehead....'
?????
Anyway,yeah, there are some pretty good movies and the not pretty good movies....
We just gotta make the right decision...
For me the movies's trailer and cast really influence me....if the trailer looks cool, I'll like 'wow..that looks cool,I should watch it'..and if there's my favourite actors, I don't even have to see the trailer..I'll like 'He's in the movie?I'll definitely watch it!!'

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Hey, have you watch the movie "the day the earth stood still"? it's great!!! I am so in love with Keanu Reeves now... (Zillion Muacksss)