Sunday, January 18, 2009

A tribute to.....






I don't know if its me or there's just too many handsome man in this planet...Especially Robert Downey Jr....Yeah, I know, 'someone' will get annoyed but who cares??'you' are the one told me I can write anything includes Robert as much as I want..so..here we go again..




I just realised that I didn't just like the gifted actor, I have a really big crush on him!!At first, I just admire him because of his talent and his looks...but as more movies starred by him I watched and articles about him in magazines and in the internet I read, I think I'm kinda obsessed with him....a little,I guessed..the more I know stuff about him, the more I love him!!

There's so many interesting facts on him:
-He learned martial art-Wing Chun Kung Fu
-He described his religion as Jew-Bu (Jewish-Buddhist)
-He is 'The Sexiest Man Living 2008" by Salon.com
-He is one of "25 Hottest Hunks in Hollywood" by OMG! Yahoo.com
-He is "Entertainer Of The Year (2008)" by Entertainment weekly magazine
-He is one of "100 Most Influencial People (2008) by Times magazine
-He is "The Actor We're Most Thankful For In 2008" by MTV.com
and so much more...

Its kinda funny because before I watched Ironman, I never heard his name...I was like : "Who's in earth is this Robert Downey Jr?"




After watched his perfomance in Ironman, I was blown away...He's one of the most talented actor in Hollywood...If we see the list of movies he did like 'Charlie Chaplin' and 'Tropic Thunder', that's the proof...

What I'm so amazed about him is he managed to stand on his feet again and made a great comeback in Hollywood...His past...oh,man..It's horrible..I read his biography and I was so suprised...He went in and out of the court and jail...He did cracks and prostitutes..There was once where he was wandering around naked, broke into his neighbour house which he thought it was his, passed out in the kid's bedroom...He got arrested in Las Vegas for cocaine possesion and with a gun..He was the 'Bad Boy' at that time...I'm glad he came to his senses and made the greatest comeback in 2008...And now, he's one of hollywood A-list celebrities alongside with Brad Pitt,Tom Cruise, etc..He even sitted on the same table with Brad Pitt at the 66th Golden Globe Award, proved he's in the same level with Brad Pitt...

Besides, he is so handsome(hik3)...I'm going nuts everytime I saw him on TV and in the internet...I really love that guy and have a huge crush on him!!(sorry kiefer..hehe)



I can't wait for his upcoming movies 'The Soloist' and 'Sherlock Holmes' this year..I'm so excited!!If I can meet him...If I DO meet him, I don't think I could get his autugraph or take a picture with him cause the moment I saw him, I'll passed out already..haha...



Love you, Robert Downey Jr!!









1 comment:

Chloe said...

No. You aint a little obsessed with him. You ARE totally obsessed with him.