Thursday, February 26, 2009

I passed!!!!

Earlier today, I had to face a very important test..well,not really..hehe..but it is a big test..

The JPJ test..(jeng3..)

Oh man,I was so nervous!!My dad paid about RM 900 for me to get my driving license and I don't want to screw this..At first,I was quiet confident cause I didn't have any problems during lessons and pre-test...but when I arrived at the driving institute and seeing all those people that also want to take the JPJ test,I started to freak out!!My knee started to shiver...

While waiting for my turn,two of my friends had theirs first and they failed!!that made me even more nervous...huhu..finally...

"D7!!"
That's me!! "Yes?"
"After this is your turn..be ready.."

Then I got into the driver seat...
"Assalamualaikum.." I try to be nice to the JPJ officer by greeting him..
"Waalaikumsalam.." He answered with deep,harsh voice..
'Not a friendly officer..damn it!gotta be extra careful...' I thought..
After I did the first 5 steps,I was ready to begin the test on the road...
I got into the reverse gear...let go the clutch slowly but the car didn't move!!
"The handbrake!" The officer said harshly...
"Oh,yeah..hehe" I started to really freak out!!I mean,I already made my first mistake!
Then,I continued my driving...I took the A route..which is good cause quite easy...
There was time where he asked me to drive faster..
He was kinda annoying...I mean, dude, I'm a beginner!!You can you expect me to drive fast?!
After that,everything's kinda smooth..I didn't made any huge mistake..
The test almost over...I was quite happy cause I didn't do any big mistake..
I made 1 last stop at a junction, then made a right turn where suddenly...
the engine's dead!!OMG!!I panicked!!
Then the officer said, "Oh come on!!The engine's dead?Start it back quickly!!"
The officer actually kinda scolded me!!
Quickly,I start the engine back..I was so,really freaked out!!I can feel my heart beats extremely fast!!
I told myself to calm down,relax,do it slowly..then he did it again...
"Come on!!Faster!!Pressed the acceleration pedal more!"
Again,he scolded me!This time,I didn't freaked out..I was actually kinda mad...really upset..
I was like 'you want me to press it more???Fine!!'
I pressed it and the car moved quite fast while doing the turn...
"There!!Satisfied??" I said to myself,kinda like mocking him..
I didn't drive nicely from that point..I drove quite fast...
" I was like, 'no more mr. nice guy'(or in my case,mrs nice girl..)
Then finally,I got back to the starting point and the road test ended..
At first I thought I failed..I was quite sure that I failed the test..but I didn't!!I passed!!Wuhuu!!
When I stepped out of the car,I was so relieved!but I cursed that officer..
hehe...I was like, "Holy ****!!What a jack***!!You don't have to scold me you son of a ****!!"
but I have to thanked him anyway..he made me passed!!

At the end of the test,I passed all three of them!!Wuhuu!!
I shivered like hell throughout the test...
And to my friend Kamil,Auzaie and Nana that took the test on the same day with me,congrats!!!
We passed baby!!

To all Malaysian drivers,watch out cause Aini is going to join you guys on the road!!
Muahahaha!!!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

They aren't that unfriendly rite? But nvm, you passed the exams alr, Congrats!!!

Chloe said...

Sorry, I mean they are quite unfriendly. haha. Typo...

Aini Naz said...

huhu..hate that guy so much!!
not 'quite' but 'really' unfriendly..