Friday, February 20, 2009

Suspen!!!

Hi!!sigh..still...~~~b0r!ng~~~~~
something interesting happened to me today..well..not really..just got absolutely nothing to do,so..just wanna write something...haha..
I was surfing the net when I received a call from a friend..
"Hey Aini!Is the SPM result will be announced on monday,23rd of Feb?"
I was so suprised!!I feel like,someone kinda, stabbed me in the chest!!
"What!!Are you sure?"
"No..not really..that's why I ask you.."
"Huh..you scared me to death!!Where did you get this info?From who?"
"I met Auza at the driving institute earlier today,he told me the host in MHI(Malaysia Hari Ini) kinda make an announcement on it..then,I was watching the chatting-channel...there's some people chat about it too...I ask you to make sure"
"I don't know....Lets just wait for it to come out on the news and newspaper"
I started to kinda panic....
Then,I was anxiously waiting for the news and it turns out there's no news on it..so,I guess its just rumour...
sigh..now I can take a deep breath...
But when think about it,I am getting closer to getting the result...
Hopefuly I'll get the result I'm expecting....
Please God,help me with this one...I can't afford to let my parents down..

No comments: