Sunday, February 1, 2009

My first pair of shoe

Yes!!Finally....I just bought a pair of shoe using my own money!I'm so proud of it..don't really know why but who cares?It was also the first time I made my own decision on buying shoes...Before this, I always ask for my mom's opinion...and mostly, she chose the right one for me....this is like, the first step for me to be independent...I can't make my own decision in this kind of situation..like, picking the right dress or shoes...I was like, "is this colour or that one?" ..
I took like, 10 minutes to decide..haha...I even ask the salesgirl which colour do I should pick..haha....finally, I picked charcoal coloured...oh,forgot to mention, I bought a Converse shoe..It cost quite a lot but I think its going to be worth it..Converse shoe is quite famous for its long-lasting,right?I'm pretty sure it will cause I paid RM 95.90 for it....d'uh...

I just got a new obsession towards shoes..I don't know why..maybe I got it from my sister..she got like, at least 10 pair of shoes..at first, I thought 'what a waste!you can buy many other things, other than shoes!besides, you won't wear all of them everyday!'..but now, I think it's kinda fun to have different types of shoes..you can match them with the dress or clothes you wear...For now, I only got two pair of shoes..A pair of DC and the brand-new Converse..Now I'm thinking to buy a 'flat'(ballet-shoe-look-alike)...brand Everlast maybe..It's cute!

I want to have different styles,looks..If I feel like in 'hip-hop' mood, I'll wear the DC..If I'm in 'cool-rilex' mood, I'll wear Converse..If I want to look 'ayu(girlie)', I'll wear the Everlast(after I bought it in the future..)

2 comments:

Carrie Tai said...

Congrats.... You must be very happy when first purchased something using your own money. I was like tat when I was young too...

Carrie Tai said...

I found your links from others' blog i think. Anyway, glad meeting you