Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last post before the semester starts tomorrow

..and I won't have time to write a new post..hehe
Time sure flies so fast.. 1 semester down, 7 more to go.. The best part is, can't wait to get back to my home sweet home after being here for about 11 months.. Wow, 11 months away from my parents.. That's a whole new record!
For those that know me really well, then you guys must have known the history of my life, when I was away from my parents. Form 1, SMK Seri Rompin, Kuala Rompin, Pahang.. I was for about 1 and a half month and boy, it wasn't a sweet memory..I cried constantly, I sleep in classes, I call my mom everyday, begging her to please get me out of here..
Then Form 4, MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba, Jasin, Melaka.. I was there for about 2 months.. the same thing happened, but, I didn't cried constantly..haha..I was so damned tired with the hostel life there.. I fell asleep in the classes for almost everyday in every classes.. I figured out I wouldn't be able to study effectively, and, I couldn't stand with the fact that, I couldn't go back home at least once a month.. So, I got out of there.. Funny thing is, before I got out, I gave it a really deep thought, I mean, I'm getting out of the best MRSM(at that time) in Malaysia, which people said could guaranteed me at least 8A's in SPM, I was like, 'whatever happened, I really wanna get out of here, even if that's mean I may won't be successful in SPM.. Even when the Penolong Kanan asked me "don't you want to study abroad?", I quickly replied "Nope..not for me.." Funny, to think about that, considering where I am now..
Then in National Service, it was kinda boring at first.. I mean, we were called to assembly each time before meal, under the hot scorching sun, had our meal, then back under the heat of the sun, the trainer would talk about discipline for hours.. I was quite unhappy..but only for the first 3 days.. When the fun activities start, Have lots of new friends, I blended in..I guess National Service did help me to become more independent.. I was ok if my parents didn't come to visit me on weekends.. I don't want to troubled them..
Now I'm here, yeah, of course I miss my parents a lot, but, I can still handle it..
Now, 1 semester to go and then I'll be on the flight back to Malaysia..or maybe Singapore..closer to Kulaijaya..
I'll choose the one that is cheapest..
about 4 months more to go..

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Hey there, can't believe you have been in the US for almost a year! Time sure flies. Admire a lot of your courage in being able to learn to be independant. You gotta give me some tips on that. Haha... I sure hope to be like you someday. Anyway, gambateh for the next sem. Awaiting your arrival back to M'sia. Maybe we can go hang out again like last time!!! Dude, gud luck! ^^ PS: Sorry for not posting you any comments for such a long time...

Aini Naz said...

yeah!me too!!wow..
errr, me, independent?haha xD
not really.. I just, have to do everything on my own.. yeah, there are friends but most of the time, u're the one that make the decision for urself..I was 'forced' to be independent..haha xD
absolutely babe!=D
it's okay..I understand.. u don't have to apologize for that =)

Unknown said...

Haha... come singapore! xDDD

Charlene said...

@Aini: Yup, I totally agree with you on that. We're actually forced to be independant. But, we take the effort to do that, unlike some who just know how to complain when they meet obstacles. I think that's pretty much a good start already. Anyway, keep it up! I am sure you will be successful. Put my faith in you. Hahaha... Nevermind, to make up for it, maybe I shud post lots and lots of long comments. Haha...
@Chloe: Hey, Aini's in the US. Why would she come to SG to study? Haha... We both have no choice, so this is the furthest I can go for now. Haha... But this place is so cool. I love it! ^^

Aini Naz said...

haha xD
I miss both of you~~~
Maybe I will come to Singapore, since I've my passport now.. hehe ;P

Charlene said...

Will you really come to Singapore?? Haha... Of course, if you do come, Siew Ping and I will welcome you with open hands. We'll take you touring around SG. ^^ Anyway, all the best for you tests and exams and assignments as well. I am also drowning in a huge load of assignments and presentations now. Let's work hard together. Ok, gonna go sleep. 8am class tomorrow. (Groan...) Nites!