Friday, January 22, 2010

la lala lala~~

Holla people! Yes, I knew I said I won't be able to write a new post, but, I'm not really busy yet, well, I've lots of assignment to do but, I choose to write a lil' for now.. Hey, it's weekend! haha xD
Scratch program, calculus, physics, chemistry.. -_-"
Let's put all of that behind, at least just for tonight..
But the problem is now, I don't know what to write... huk3..
Hurm, so, here I'm, babbling around... I've been thinking about going back home all the time.. God, I can't wait!!105 days more??T_T
I really miss everyone and everything back home.. huhuhuhuhu T_T
Okay, change topic!Need to distract myself..
Aha, I'm thinking to get a new phone.. Not just a phone, one of those smart phone, probably..
Hehe, but have to save first.. I want to buy Ipod Touch first.. I'm really happy with my phone right now, just, I want more.. muahaha!Greedy, huh?
I'm thinking a Blackberry Curve, maybe? I don't like Iphone because I don't like the idea of 'touch screen' thing. I mean, you won't get the 'feel' when you're typing a sms.. haha xD
Most of the american use either Iphone or Blackberry.. I rarely see anyone use the normal phone.. Haha
HTC ProTouch 2 looks cool, but, the web browser is really sloowwww..
A friend of mine use it, I love it, but that's the only down side.. Which is also a very important thing though since I'm online 24/7 here.. Haha
Ahh, everything cost you.. -_-"
I've been to the gym for 5 times now.. Feels great! Haha
Maybe I'll slow down to 3-4 times a week.. For now, I go to the gym everyday..
I really want to get rid of those extra pounds I've gain throughout my stay here for 7 months now..
Haish..
I want to get my weight down to at least just like when I got here..
'Freshman 15', I thought that's just a joke.. I really do gain 15 pounds!OMG!!
So, I'm on a quite strict diet.. Less cheese, soft drinks, not eating after 6 pm, go to the gym..
Usually when I got to the gym, I'll be there for an hour..
Ooops, 12 o'clock.. Need to go to sleep.. I can't afford to 'mess up' my sleeping cycle again..
That's all for now folks.. Getting very sleepy now.. *yawning
Night!

1 comment:

Aini Naz said...

-_-"
what the hell are you saying?
I can't understand chinese..