Friday, February 5, 2010

Craziest night ever!

5th of February, Friday.
Rec Fest at Vanderbilt Recreation Center:
First, YM anyone that are planning to go.
But then, I ended up going there alone -_-" but thanks to Meon, I found him in the middle of the journey :D
Arrived at the Rec Center. First thing first, eat. We're at the rec center but they were serving pizza. haha :D
Ate 2 cheese pizzas.. Lots of games available. First: Basketball shoot. Try to get 6 successful shoot over 16 trials, get a free t-shirt. I got it :D
Second : Dance Dance Revolution. Play that a LOT. jumping around, following to the arrows ;P
Am still can't beat me in this. LOL xD
Third : Daytona. I think I was the only girl played that game. haha :D not bad. I was first until I crashed just before the finish line -_-"
Fourth : don't know what else to play. Run on the treadmill for a while.
Fifth : Rock Band baby! XBOX 360. It was awesome! Maybe we could have our own band, Am, Dan and Fuad :D
Almost 11 pm. We're done.
Walk back to Commons.

The Commons : Golden Ticket Ball
At first, I just wanna go take my meal plan, but then, we got into the party.
The decorations were awesome! Lots of CHOCOLATE and sweets served. Willy Wonka's themed. Ate strawberry with chocolate, choc fudge, cakes (all the sweats at the Rec Center before, just, wasted ;P)
Photo booth. FREE. Took quite an amount of crazy pics.
Loud musics. Dancefloor. DJ. I was just, looking around, maybe moved my head and hip a lil' ;P
That's it. There's no way I'm getting in that crowded, crazy, dancing, group-of-people.
Ate more sugar. 12 am, tired, decided to go back home.
Shower, update status on facebook, having sugar high right now O.o
Tired, but, one of the most random, craziest, tiring night ever!
And it's weekend!So, can wake up late tomorrow ;P

No comments: