Thursday, February 18, 2010

another post..

aha, a new post everyday late, eh?
doesn't it shows I have absolutely nothing else to do right now?
not really..
I'm just, bored..
even though I have chemistry recitation in 1 hour..and I've only studied half from the chapter that's going to be in the quiz..I don't feel like, studying today,at all..haish..
something interesting took place today..It's E-Week here at Vandy..so, there's some competition..today was robotic competition..I'm not really interested at first, but then, it looks quite easy, so, I gave it a shot..I have to like, maneuver a cute, round robot through a course..It's not as easy as it seems..person with least penalty will wins..but, I managed to finished it with quite impressive score..At first,it was pretty smooth until the part where the turn is kinda hard..I hit 3 penalty points there..then, I hit 5 more at the end of the course...damn..I did got really nervous when the guy with the stopwatch said "1 minute".. haish..
If I just relaxed a lil' and focus, maybe I won't get any penalties and finished it with just 4 penalties...
I was third place until Anas did it and get only 5 penalty points..damn..I'm fourth and no prize will be given.. -_-"
whatever dude, you owe me a t-shirt if you do win first place..I gave you tips before your turn =P

No comments: