Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm a bad blogger..

yup..I admit that..I mean, my page sucks(I don't know how to customize it, and it looks complicated, so, I gave up xD), no pics (I'm too lazy to upload some, or find some).. in a nutshell, I'm sucks at blogging.. that's why nobody reads my blog.. and I'm fine with that..
I don't really care about how many people visit my blog, I just write blog for fun, and to like, express my feeling.. and probably, to kinda train my fingers to type faster..haha :D
hurm, that's it.. I'm not really in the mood to type much.. chow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... i read ur blog what! i am not a human is it? that's the spirit! dun need to care bout how many pp went in to read ur blog. it's all bout u actually. =) nice one girl!

Aini Naz said...

haha xD
of course u're honey..
yup2 =)