Monday, February 15, 2010

Damn..

Haish..why is my life kinda 'serabut serai' right now??-_-"
I'm super happy about going back home but now I've to change my flight schedule...why?long story..Maybe I could shorten it up a lil' for you:
Really miss my family-want to spend 2 months-Doc V's meeting-blah blah blah-on 2nd thought, maybe he's right -__-"-damn.-wanna play safe-so, just 1 month.
But, here's the thing: I've booked my ticket..
I want to change the date for the flight from Malaysia-Nashville a month earlier..
Just found out something: the penalty charge is $200. WTF?!
Damn..but there is another option..Go back to Malaysia first, then contact the Singapore Airlines ticketing agent there, ask to change schedule..It might be free..at least that's what the ticket-guy told me..Haish..this will means one more thing: going back to Nashville ALONE!
I don't know if I can handle that..I mean, I've traveled by bus alone before to KL a lot of times but this is different..I'm travelling half around the world alone!I'm not sure my dad will allow that but, do I have any other choice?haish..
If it is too difficult, then I'll just, stay at home for 2 months, just like my original plan..haha xD
huk3..'Its complicated' -_-"

But on... well, I don't remember how many times I think about this, I really don't know..
I would really love to spend if I could, the whole 3 months of summer back at home..
aaaahhhh~~~miss all that a lot!!!
most of my friends already said they want to treat me..hehe
bowling, eat, movie..aaaaahhhh~~~~(^^,)
My brother already owe me 2 treats..haha :D

One more thing..I just bought my ticket to........(drum rolls please...)
MUSE CONCERT!!
wooooottttt wooottttt~~~
MUSE:The Resistance Tour :D
at first, I don't want to go...because I'm kinda broke..hehe..flight ticket is really expensive, you know..I'm just, lucky that my dad can support me..and I just got extra money from working with Doc V last winter break..I thought it's going to be not so much because the work is really easy, just type in directory..pretty lean back..my total income:$173..alhamdulillah..
so, I got extra money and I decided to spend it on concert ticket..haha :D
I mean, it's MUSE!Maybe this is an opportunity in a lifetime..they never been to Malaysia before, if I'm not mistaken..

enough writing here, gotta go study..hehe..adios!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AH!!!! MUSE CONCERT!!!!!

Aini Naz said...

at first, I don't want to go 'coz it's quite expensive..but, MUSE!!
I can't resist that! haha :D