Saturday, August 28, 2010

first look

I'm thinking to write about how my classes went during the 1st 3 days.So

1st class: Math 175
Lecturer : Rares Rasdeaconu
yes, I know, his name is weird. I don't know where he's from. his accent is a kinda hard to understand. he's weird. I don't really like him. I don't really understand him. But I don't have any other choice. guess I have to read the textbook more to understand the materials. haih.

2nd class: CHBE 161
Lecturer: Clare McCabe
She got this kinda cool, British accent. The class is kinda on a fast track. I'm trying to keep up. Chemical process. wish me luck people.

3rd class: BSCI 110A
Lecturer: Dr.Todd R.Graham
it's a huge lecture. he seems like any other biology professor. nerdy, old, I guess :P
I'm kinda nervous being in this class. Biology is fun to learn. but the fun disappear as you are stressed to memorize everything before tests.

4th class: Spanish 100
Lecturer: Patrick R.Murphy
really cool class. I'm taking spanish! woot woot
he's a really nice guy. really enthusiast in doing his work. 
mi llama aini. soy de malaysia. soy es estudiente. como esta?
muy bien.
hahaha
give me some time. then I'll say more :P
but, my favorite spanish words are always "por que" and "por favor"
If you watched spanish drama before, you would notice how frequent these words are used.
por favor. in HD *messi in that astro's commercial. haha

5th class: MUSC 216
Lecturer: Bryan C.Clark
he's one really cool dude. he's kinda in the music industry. he said he did soundtrack for Project Runway,America's Next Top Model and many television station.


btw, my camera is finally here :)
and it's awesome! :D


No comments: