Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tau beta pi

I know it's impossible.
Summa cum laude.
The 'cum laude' alone seems really hard for me to reach.
Whoever got this and taking chemical engineering, he/she is pure genius.
But there's nothing wrong in dreaming.



It would be so freakin' awesome to have this hanging on my neck on graduation day.
Dreams. That's why they are wonderful. 
anything is possible in dreams.
you can have dreams in your dreams, maybe. *Inception. really cool movie.


I saw my senior's pictures, wearing this on their graduation day. Genius.
I envy those geniuses. Maybe they worked hard for it, but still, you need a really smart brain to keep up with the hard work.


my objective right now is just to survive, this 4 year.
I'm not aiming high. 
the higher you get, the harder you fall. 
I know what I'm capable of.

4 comments:

mrnoble said...

yes, u can do it! :D

Aini Naz said...

thanks! :D

Izzat Iskandar said...

aku ingat nak order custom made rantai tu, nak dpt mcm susah je, hahaha

Aini Naz said...

atok: kalau ko rasa susah, aq apatah lg.
haha, jom jom.