Friday, August 13, 2010

hampeh.

Someone please buy me a new laptop. A Sony Vaio maybe, red colored.
Or an Apple Macbook. HP should be ok, I guess.
haha
wish I'm as rich as some people are.

"Daddy, can you buy me a brand new, up-to-date, laptop?"
"Sure do honey." 
Poooff. you got it.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not thankful with what I had right now.
Just, I'm so freakin' annoyed with this flickering-laptop-screen.
Uuurrggghh.
Why Dell, why do you have to do that rarely-late-delivery, today?
WHY?
sigh.
I decided to take back my laptop, and send it back on Monday, when the parts arrived. Weekend without laptop?
HAH.
It will be so boring, I'm gonna die.
I don't have any HD TV, PS3, XBOX 360, or that cool sound system.
*atok, there I said it. :P
patience aini.
I want to make sure that I'll have enough money until the next sem, before buying any gadget at the Bookstore.
textbooks cost a lot. I bought 3 textbooks recently and it cost me around 400 USD. 
wtf.
I should have just rent it. sigh.
and I haven't buy all of textbooks I need. =.="

I'll sell them later on Amazon and get some cash :P
I'm thinking to get the dslr camera first.
that HD TV and XBOX 360, can wait until next year.
Gotta admit, I really miss playing video game.
I have PSP, but that's not enough.
and I'm kinda like Halo. 
haha
but my favorite is God Of War. But then, I have to buy PS3 to play it.
ppffftt.
I'll buy both.
haha
patience aini, patience.

btw, END of 2nd half summer session. woot woot~
all of those integrating and differentiating. fuuuuhh.
penat.

I'm moving to another room tomorrow. pfftt.
What's worst, that new house don't have a kitchen. Whaaaatt?
How am I suppose to cook Nasi Goreng Belacan when I really craved for it?
T.T

Oh, and I'm planning to go to Chicago this weekend.
Halal Kepsi :D
*it's actually KFC :P

3 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

beli ak kfc sekali please

mrnoble said...

oo kat situ ada halal kfc. kat sini byk restoran yg tak halal tapi mengaku sebagai halal.

Aini Naz said...

atok: bley. upah pf chang sudah memadai :D
Mr.Noble: ader braper cawangan jer la. setakat ni kt chicago jer.
tau xper. mamak pun sy was2 gak nk mkn masa balik ari tuh.