Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I think people should fell in love and get married, once.

Don't you think?


If you noticed, it's kinda a trend, nowadays, to 'couple'.
But don't you think it's too much if you change your partners like you change your clothes?
I don't think the people that do this really know what love is.
Frankly, I don't really know it myself either.


I've been in a relationship once, but I wasn't sure what it really was between us because I never really loved him from the first place.
Why did I accepted him on the first place? Curiosity, I guess. and empathy.
All those things I did for him; I did it because I think that what a girlfriend should do for her boyfriend (I guess).


Now that I gave a thought about it, that was one of the stupidest decision I've ever made.
blergh.
*remaja. biasa la kan. ppfft.
that's why I didn't feel a thing when we broke up. lol.
I felt a little bit of sadness just because I thought that was what I need to feel.
I know, it doesn't sound right.
I never regretted what has happened though. It was fun. 
'For experience' like most people said. ;)


Seriously, after this, I want to do it 'old-school'. Wait until someone come to my house and ask for engagement, or my mom looks for a candidate. HAHA


I just remembered. I have this one, funny thought before. I want to get married just because I think I have to. like, it's an obligation. I want to be a career woman. So, I'm gonna be busy, etc. No time for family. lol.


cheer, single ladies! 




*p.s: my English is gettin' rusty. damn.

No comments: