Saturday, January 15, 2011

oh, yeah.

I just remembered, the main point I made this blog few years ago, was so that I can practice in writing in English. but, as you know it, I wrote in Malay more, lately. 
=.=" 


I think it's time for me to get back to writing in English. My English is getting a lil' bit rusty, even though I'm living in the States right now. =.=" 


Spring semester has just started. So far so good, I guess. 
Hopefully, everything will be just fine.


I've just decided not to go back this summer.
I want to at first, but then my mom said my dad might have to undergo an operation on something. Besides, they are also planning to do Umrah this year. 
So, I'm not going to ask for money for the flight ticket as they need it for more important things. I guess I can be patience for one more year. I hope.


well, on the bright side, maybe I can go somewhere during the summer break. I can go to the Midwest games. and maybe, to NY or Canada. 
but all of that need money. I really need to get a job right now. haih.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is your dad all right? what kind of operation?

Aini Naz said...

yeah, he's fine.
nothing major, I guess.