Tuesday, February 15, 2011

muahaha

I've been so darn busy last week.
and this week is pretty much the same too. I should be studying Thermodynamic for the test this evening, but, take 5 :P
anyway, I've been working for 2 weeks now. 
just on weekends. 3pm to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday. yeah, I gave up my weekends to support my 'nafsu' on buying stuff :P
and I want to buy stuff for my family and give it to them, when I get back home hopefully, next year. I gotta admit, I've been very jealous when my friends bought stuff for their family.

with my 1st paycheck (oh hell yeah I've think about what I'm going to buy :P), I want this:

another baby. baby nano :P
I haven't really decide what to engrave on it. I think it's kinda boring to just engrave my name. So far, I like what I engraved above, "Aini likes her bass down low" :P
'Bass down low' is my favorite song right now. and even though Dev is not as cute as I thought she is, I still like her :P

No comments: