Friday, March 19, 2010

Awesome is MUSE

aha, took that from anas' facebook status :P
But he was right though. Awesome IS Muse.
My first concert: Muse:The Resistance Tour 2010, live in Nashville, Tennessee.
It was super-freakin'-AWESOME!
no exact word can really explain my feeling..
I was just, blown away~~
I got there at 8.30 pm..at first I thought we were kinda late but it was perfect.
Bought a t-shirt first. Cost me $32. but, I don't really think it's a waste coz I really love that shirt and probably I was too excited about being at Muse' concert.
But, I bought the ticket pretty late, so, my seat was kinda, way back :(
but still, since Sommet Center is not really big, I can see the stage clearly.
After waited until 9 pm.. The lights were off..
Finally.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, MUSE!!!
enough talking, pictures~~

The shirt that I bought. Cost me $32.Love it!

I love the lasers!The lighting was so cool!

While waiting, picture! This is kinda, to prove that I was there. haha :P

Matt Bellamy!!I was hoping he would wear the red skinny though. lol

The cool stage set-up!

I recorded some of my favourite songs. But, the quality is just, ok la. I found better ones in youtube. So, here they are:

The opening!It was so cool!I was just, really excited and then, the curtain dropped and there they are!!!

Uprising


Among my favourite. Stockholm Syndrome


Hysteria


It was about, 2 hours.. I knew most of the songs that they played. So, sing along, of course!:P Only one or two that I didn't know. Now, I'm really addicted to Muse!lol
I had so much fun that night!!Thanks to at0k for the cab :P

No comments: