Monday, March 1, 2010

sick..homesick..;'(

haish..I think I'm getting sicker now..
new symptoms: flu and cough
-__-"
and when I get really sick, I get really homesick too..
huhu
I wanna go home!!!!
Just skyped with my mom..I just, want to like, 'manja' with her, just like I used to when I got sick, back at home..
And probably, that was not a good idea since I just make her worry..
and both of us trying our best to hold our tears..
I tried to cover it by saying, "It's just, misty eyes, maybe because of the fever"
But she knew it wasn't really because of that and her eyes started to get misty too..
Damn..
But, I still did my best to hold my tears.. I'm sorry mom =(
when I clicked the 'end call' button, my tears were just, gushing out..
I can't hold it anymore!!
T_T
I wanna go home!!
Make things worse, my class is 8am in the morning tomorrow and I have physics lab..non stop from 8am-12.30 noon!
God, please, be with me.. T_T

No comments: