Monday, March 29, 2010

I don't need SEX, The School of Engineering fucks me ALL the time.

I found this on facebook's group and it's kinda interesting, I should say :P
and funny!xD (if you know what I mean :P)
There's 40 of them but I'm just gonna list out the ones that I think associated with me.

1. You enjoy pain.
2. You know vector calculus but you can't remember how to do long division.
3. It is sunny and 70 degrees outside, and you're working on a computer.
4. You think in "math".
5. You laughs at jokes about mathematicians.
6. You have to bring a jacket with you, in the middle of summer, because there's wind-chill factor in the lab.
7. You consider ANY non-engineering course "easy".
8. You have a habit destroying things in order to see how they work.
9. You have never backed up your hard drive.
10. Your favorite James Bond is "Q", the guy who makes the gadgets.

and I also found this:
Top 10 Reasons to date Engineer:

1. The world does revolve around us... we choose the coordinate system.
2. No "couple" enjoy a better "moment".
3. We know how to handle stress and strain in a relationship.
4. We have significant figures.
5. We understand the motion of rigid bodies.
6. Projectile motion: Do we need to say more?
7. Engineers do it to specification.
8. According to Newton, if two bodies interact, their forces are equal and opposite.
9. We know it's not the length of the vector that counts, but how you apply the force.
10. WE KNOW THE RIGHT HAND RULE!


haha
go engineers!lol

No comments: