Friday, March 12, 2010

why did I think so much?

and the problem is, I think too much about something that is, not really important..
and it consumed lots of my energy..damn..wish I think that much about physics..really need that now..haha xD
but, to those that got my 'merapek' message, that's the result of this 'thinking'..
sometimes, it just, popped in my head..those questions, thoughts..
someone ask me a question before but only now I give a thought about it..
the question is: selalu ke percaya ckp orang?
hurm..maybe.. tell you a lil' smthg about me..
I can't resist any 'pujukan' from anyone..especially from salesman..
why?I have no idea..
maybe I got it from my dad..that's why he lost thousands of ringgit in those cepat kaya skim..
damn..he should spent those on me..haha xD
and that's also why I've been 'scam' twice here..haish..
maybe it's, sympathy..I mean the salesman try really hard, explaining this and that, demonstrate, want to get me to buy their stuff..and as a result, I will..
haish..'scammers'
but still, my thought was just, 'let them..what goes around, comes around..'
Am I too nice?
nope, I don't think so..there was time where I did something bad and I felt good about it..
like, when I was in form 5, someone kinda, messed with me..I was so upset, I took his bag, took out all of his stuff, hide them in different places, including his bag, during recess..
when he realized that, he was like, asking everyone, "where's my bag?"
when he asked me, I just said "don't know, don't care" while looking straight in his eyes.. after that, I just smiled, satisfied-ly and walked away..
gotta admit, I like that satisfying feeling..ahaha
pdn muka ko..cari psl lg ngan aq..
that's why I always said, if you're nice to me, I'll be 100 times nicer to you..but, if you're bad to me, I'll be 100 times worse to you..
muahaha :P
yes, I do have my own 'dark side'..
and please, do not force 'it' out of me..you don't want that, trust me :P
that's all folks!
it just, suddenly crossed in my mind..and I'm in 'typing' mood :P
gotta go to sleep..adios!


p.s: maybe it was because of that 'scam' at opry, where I wasted about $40 on something that shouldn't cost me that much?damn salesgirl..lol
and the unlucky guy I mentioned above, he spent about, few hours, searching for his stuff..sorry dude!:P

No comments: