Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Break :D

aaaahhhh, finally, the break I've been waiting for..
wo0t w0ot~~~
on the 2nd day of break: wake up at 1.30 pm..
hehe
I got an invitation from the upperclassmen to join them in a southwest trip.
Panama beach-New Orleans-Houston-Dallas
I was eager to join..
Space Center Houston, Six Flags..
aaaahhhhh, roller coaster!
I need my dose of adrenaline!
I have confirmed it, until I see my chemistry test result.
T_T
OMG, it was a disaster T_T
This happened to me all times. I got pretty good marks on first one, well, not really, but it is okay to me, then I'll crashed and burnt on the 2nd one..
and I realized another thing too..
My physics' lab sucks!!!
T_T
I'm doomed..
So, I canceled it..I don't want the same thing happened to my upcoming physics test..
T_T
That's it..my break is over..
I don't have the desire to enjoy the break anymore..
..................................................(speechless)

6 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

like

Aini Naz said...

siot ko at0k..smpi ati..aq tgh kuchiwa nih T_T

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aini Naz said...

=.="
amende plak nih..

Carrie Tai said...

Cheer up and ganbate! I will support u

Aini Naz said...

Thank you!(^^,)