Thursday, March 25, 2010

I need to pull myself together now.

Damn.
That's all I can say about my performance right now.
I'm doing much worse than I thought.
Especially in chemistry. Make things worse, I'm majoring in chemical engineering.
How can I move on if my chemistry sucks?
Damn.
I think for quite a while this evening, and, gotta admit, there's a point where I was thinking, 'I can't do this. I've screwed up in this semester. I'll do better next semester'.
But then, that sounds familiar. Oh, right, I was thinking the exact same thing during last semester too!
=.="
Now I'm kinda, giving up.
The thing that prevent me from giving up is my mom&dad.
Sometimes, I'm afraid, of the responsibilities that I have on my shoulder.
The hopes of my family, my friends, and of course, the tax-payers.
Can I really do this?Can I really pull this off?
God, please, be with me.

3 comments:

Izzat Iskandar said...

chill r dude..xdak sapa tau future..encik v pn xtau

Syazwani Zakwan said...

the same goes here..

Aini Naz said...

dude, kuchiwa dude...hancus2...
T_T
aq x star cam ko dude..
wani, ko terer..huhu