Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Missing everyone and everything.

By the time I'm writing this, 46 days more to go 'till 8th of May; the day I'll be on my way back home.
Each day, I'm getting more anxious, waiting for that day to come.
Sometimes, feels like, I can't take this anymore. I want to go home, NOW!
But, that's impossible. I have my responsibilities here, as a student, and a daughter.
I really miss everyone, especially my mom and dad.
They're always in my mind, 24/7.
I keep thinking: are they fine?what are they doing now?
God, I really miss them so much! T_T
On the ground floor of my house; Stambaugh House, the walls are filled with family portraits, taken on the day we moved in. Sometimes, I'll stop and look at a picture, and imagining me with my mom and dad in the portrait. Gotta admit, at first, it really hurts seeing those pictures.
It still hurts, every time I walk through the hallway. But, there's nothing else I can do.
That's the challenge of studying abroad. I won't be able to see my family often.
Seriously, I miss them soooo much T_T

1 comment:

Aini Naz said...

huh?
I don't understand chinese..
at least not yet :P